Exoplanet Naming Society

This is the Exoplanet Naming Society.

Check the announcement for more information!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Please check out this song! (R&B/ Soul)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sharecash

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2010-11-04

PostSubject: Please check out this song! (R&B/ Soul)   Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:13 pm

just released my R&B single Next2mine and id love to see what u guys think of it! Thanks a million!

This song is about not having much money holding down a job u hate and what keeps u from going postal is your loved one who keeps you grounded and focused! A great recession song with a true real world feel! Check it out and if you dig it spread it around tell a friend it's appreciated!

Mr. Fairplay | Fort Pierce, FL | R&B/Soul / Hip Hop / Neo Soul | Music, Lyrics, Songs, and Videos | ReverbNation

mini bins
musées du vatican
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lmyh28

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2011-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Please check out this song! (R&B/ Soul)   Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:22 pm

It is said that corset wedding gowns date back to early eighteenth century. Even now this kind of dresses still stay in fashion and loved by many brides. The wearing of wedding corsets nowadays evokes not only a sense of nostalgia, but also a sense of exclusivity of taste.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jarcher697

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2011-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Please check out this song! (R&B/ Soul)   Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:27 am

Hey, I couldnt find the link to the song but it soundsw like I could identify with it - any chance you could post a link up? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.the-canvas-art-shop.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please check out this song! (R&B/ Soul)   

Back to top Go down

Please check out this song! (R&B/ Soul)
Page 1 of 1