From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Ymir may be:
* Ymir, father of the race of giants in Norse mythology and the grandfather of Odin, King of the Gods.
* Ymir (moon), a moon of Saturn named after the giant.
* Ymir (Marvel Comics), the equivalent being as represented in the universe of Marvel Comics.
* Ymir, British Columbia, a town in British Columbia's Kootenay district.
* Ymir, an unofficial name for Gliese 581 c, an extrasolar planet 20.4 light years away.
* Ymir (electoral district), a now defunct provincial electoral district of British Columbia.
* Ymer, a Danish fermented milk product.
* Ymir forest, an elven forest from the console role-playing games Tales of Phantasia and Tales of Symphonia.
* Ymir, the Venusian creature from the film 20 Million Miles to Earth.
* Ymir is also the re-written name of the first boss from the Game Boy Advance remake of Final Fantasy VI.
* Ymer is a Swedish icebreaker of the Finnish and Swedish Atle-class.
* Ýmir is an Icelandic football team from Kópavogur who operate as the B team for HK.
compare cell phones